Consumer Payday Loans - Don't trust Mike from Consumer Pay Day Loans
I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike.I called and spoke with a guy with an Indian accent who identified himself as Mike.
I really wasn't able to speak at the time and said that I would call back. Bottom line three phones calls later and the same request that others have experience was requested. I would need to send $180 through MoneyGram before the $3000 would be deposited into my bank within a couple of hours. The last call sounded like he was on a cell phone outside somewhere.
I asked for a company address and was given a bunch of *** and was not able to verify the company info. anywhere. Thank you for posting to this site.
Don't give into desperation, trust your gut and have faith that God will put obstacles in your way to save you from something more disastrous!I'm still in need of $3000 but God will truly provide when needed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- apparent scam
- Product or service
- Consumer Payday Loans Application
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."