I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike.I called and spoke with a guy with an Indian accent who identified himself as Mike.
I really wasn't able to speak at the time and said that I would call back. Bottom line three phones calls later and the same request that others have experience was requested. I would need to send $180 through MoneyGram before the $3000 would be deposited into my bank within a couple of hours. The last call sounded like he was on a cell phone outside somewhere.
I asked for a company address and was given a bunch of *** and was not able to verify the company info. anywhere. Thank you for posting to this site.
Don't give into desperation, trust your gut and have faith that God will put obstacles in your way to save you from something more disastrous!I'm still in need of $3000 but God will truly provide when needed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- apparent scam
- Product or service
- Consumer Payday Loans Application
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Ordered carpet for my whole house and on Saturday February 6th 930 am one worker showed up?? Unreal!! And left 830 pm!!! .. Nice worker guy and offered him..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."